Dunham Engineering specializes in structural design, construction, corrosion control, and inspection. We design the safest structures while achieving excellence in design and controlling costs. This focus on quality is the foundation for our outstanding client relationships.
Quality work. Done right. Every time.
Our engineering design and construction specialties include water, ground storage, elevated, fuel storage and chemical tanks; bridges; commercial buildings, and restoration of historically significant structures. Our engineers have experience working with conventional materials such as steel, masonry, and concrete as well as alternative materials. Additionally, we have extensive experience in a variety of inspection services to include welding, structural, foundations, pipelines, hail/wind/storm damage, oilfield equipment, and waste water treatment.
While our roots are in Texas, our reach is worldwide. We pride ourselves on being able to provide inspection, design and RESULTS for any structure, anywhere.
- Engineering Inspection
- TCEQ/AWWA Water Tank Inspections
- API and EPA-SPCC Fuel Tank Inspections/Certifications
- Structural Inspections and failure analysis
- Construction (QA) Inspections
- Coating and welding inspections
- Structural Design and Rehabilitation
- Storage Tank Design and Rehabilitation
- EPA-SPCC Plans
- Corrosion Control Solutions
- Coating inspection and design
- Cathodic protection (CP) inspection and design
- Coating failure analysis
- Lead paint testing and abatement
- Corrosion surveys and rehabilitation
Contact Us for your engineering and inspection projects.
Upcoming Projects Out for Bid
Recent Bid Tabulations
How to Order Plans
Join us on Facebook!!Dunham Engineering, Inc.