Dunham Engineering, Inc. (DEI) delivers solid engineering practice combined with innovative methods, all built on rock solid service. We are passionate about delivering excellence and value every day on every project. We pride ourselves on being able to provide inspection, design and RESULTS for any structure, anywhere.
Structures, whether steel, concrete or composite all require good maintenance to perform as intended. Our inspections help you develop a sound maintenance program and increase the return on your original investment. Our inspectors are trained in sound engineering principals and hold various industry certifications.
DEI brings the same sound engineering to design projects for new construction and rehabilitation of structures and tanks. Our designs are comprehensive - from structural design, to environmental design, systems, and last but not least graphics and logos. All of our rehabilitation designs begin with a pre-rehab inspection performed by the Design Engineer and appropriately certified inspectors.
Quality work. Done right. Every time.
- Structural Design and Rehabilitation
- Structural Inspection and Modification
- Foundation Inspection and Design
- Welding Inspection and NDT
- Water and Waste Water Tanks / Oil and Gas Tanks
- Water Tank Inspection and Repair
- Fuel Tank Inspection and Repair
- Tank Design and Rehabilitation
- SPCC and Risk Based Inspection Plans
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Corrosion Control Solutions
- Coating inspection and design
- Cathodic protection (CP) inspection and design
- Coating failure analysis
- Lead-Based paint (LBP) testing and abatement
- Corrosion surveys and rehabilitation
Please call us to see how our team of engineers and inspectors can provide inspection, design and RESULTS for your next project.
Upcoming Projects Out for Bid
Recent Bid Tabulations
How to Order Plans
Follow us on Linked In!
Like us on Facebook!!