Storage Tank Engineering & Inspection
Dunham Engineering was founded in 1992 with a practice specialty in storage tank engineering, and we are uniquely qualified to meet all of your storage tank needs. Our expertise and experience will help you maximize long-term value and minimize costly corrosion damage. Inspection is a key component of our coating and structural designs to ensure the Owner gets what he is paying for and the project is constructed as designed. We have completed hundreds of tank rehabilitation and lead abatement projects, and we know what it takes to ensure the job is done right! Water tanks, pressure tanks and fuel storage tanks, we know tanks!
- Emergency Services
- Dunham Engineering will provide emergency tank repairs anywhere we are needed. Fee depends on nature of the repair and level of effort required. Our office phone and voicemail are monitored 24 hours a day. If you need emergency services, please call (979) 690-6555 today!
- Water Tank Services
- Our team can assist you with performing everything from annual TCEQ maintenance inspections to providing turn-key engineering and construction management services for your elevated, ground, pressure and stand pipe water storage tanks.
- Dunham Engineering can design and implement a personalized maintenance and TCEQ compliance plan to ensure all of your system's water storage tanks remain functional and in compliance with all applicable TCEQ rules and regulations.
- Fuel Tank Services
- Dunham Engineering provides a multitude of fuel storage tank inspection and design services. All inspection and design work is performed by API/STI Authorized Inspectors and Professional Engineers. Services include external inspections, internal inspections, ultrasonic integrity testing, tank cleaning, fitness for service evaluations, risk based inspection (RBI) evaluations, and storage tank design and rehabilitation.
- Dunham Engineering can also design, review and certify a Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) plan for your facility, and ensure regulatory compliance with full-service inspection and maintenance programs. If you have fuel storage tanks, please call us today to see how we can provide value and peace of mind for your operation!
Structural Inspection, Design and Corrosion Control
Dunham Engineering also provides a wide variety of inspection, design and corrosion control solutions for other structures including towers, bridges, commercial buildings, etc. Services include:
- Inspection of confined spaces and difficult to access areas such as tanks, towers, bridges, treatment plants, pressure vessels, elevated structures, etc.
- Structural inspections and assessments to determine suitability for continued service, extent of corrosion or other damage, etc.
- Pre-rehabilitation inspections and engineering evaluations with recommended repairs and cost estimates.
- Testing, containment and abatement for removal of coatings containing hazardous materials (ex. lead).
- Structural and coatings failure analysis.
- Coating and welding inspection by certified inspectors.
- Corrosion surveys.
- Cathodic protection inspection and design.
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT).
- High mast light pole (HMLP) inspection and testing in accordance with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's recall. Complete text of the recall can be viewed here.
Please contact us today to see how we can provide quality results for you and your project!