Formed in 1992, Dunham Engineering has over 40 years of combined engineering experience. Our firm was founded with a concentration in water tanks. Our Water Tank Division specializes in water tank inspections, rehabilitation projects of existing tanks, and construction projects for new water tanks.
Our team can assist you with performing everything from annual TCEQ Inspections to providing turn-key engineering and construction management services for your elevated, ground, pressure and stand pipe water storage tanks. The following are some of the water tank services Dunham Engineering provides:
- Inspects over 200 water tanks every year
- Completed over 500 water tank construction and rehabilitation projects to date
- Completed over 150 lead abatement projects to date
- Perform annual TCEQ water tank inspections
- Perform water tank maintenance inspections
- Provide new water tank construction management services
- Provide rehabilitation services for existing water tanks
- Perform economic analysis for existing and future capital projects
- Present technical papers at conferences and seminars
- Dunham Engineering Water Tank Division Chief is Jimmy Dunham, P.E.